To empower every person with disability according to their unique capabilities through integrated and meaningful employment and activities in the Gauteng North region.
- To develop and maintain a sustainable protective workshop to cater for vulnerable disadvantaged persons with disabilities.
- To empower these persons through appropriate employment, activities, skills transfer and development, whilst delivering quality products and services to business customers.
- To enhance and promote the mobility, independence and dignity of persons with disabilities.
- To facilitate the awareness of a disability-friendly environments.
- To facilitate the development of capacity in protective workshops throughout Tshwane.