Employment Solutions offers corporate companies an excellent opportunity to facilitate Corporate Social Investment (CSI) projects of their choice and contribute towards social and economic growth in South Africa.
Employment Solutions has a track record as an innovative organisation initiating and managing various projects in the Greater Tshwane area. CSI funding enables the organisation to transfer skills and develop resources for persons with disabilities in disadvantaged communities.
Corporate Social Investment related benefits are:
- 100% BBBEE Social Economic Development recognition.
- Registered PBO: Section 18A Tax deductible certificates.
- Tailor-made made CSI projects to address specific company needs.
- Employment Solutions passed high standard CSI due diligent evaluations by significant corporates that have invested in our programmes.
Our sponsors include:
- AfriGIS (Pty) Ltd: Sponsoring beverages for 130 persons with disabilities participating in the protective workshop.
- ALCO-Safe (Pty) Ltd: Sponsoring general job creating operations.
- AVBOB: Sponsoring production equipment like pallet trolleys, ladders, etc.
- Calidus (Pty) Ltd: Sponsoring general job creating operations.
- DG Murray Trust: Setting up a structure and developing an Activity Centre for persons who are not able to participate in the production-driven activities and developing wheelchair repair units in Tshwane.
- Digicall Solutions (Pty) Ltd: Sponsoring general job creating operations.
- Momentum: Through its monetary investments Momentum enables the Jacaranda Forum project to facilitate craft and handwork product training programmes, specifically accessible for persons with disabilities. The training programme has built income generation capacity amongst groups of persons with disabilities.
- NLC: Sponsoring general job creating operations.
- Old Mutual Foundation: Sustaining the protective workshop enterprise by sponsoring a forklift and sponsoring job preparation training.