We are a unique non-profit organization that creates employment and vocational options as well as opportunities for persons with a variety of disabilities across all borders of our society. We strive to create a disability-friendly environment that is conducive to meaningful and productive participation.
The activities and projects are selected to fit the persons with disabilities’ capabilities. Through their participation they have the opportunity and options to enhance their purpose and confidence – attributes that motivate active involvement in and integration into society.
Employment Solutions’ services that are available in Tshwane are focused to:
- Develop and build the capacity of more than 20 protective workshops in Gauteng North
- Be involved in job creation and job placements of persons with disabilities
- Manage a protective workshop in the centre of Tshwane that caters for the participation and training of persons with disabilities
- Enhance the mobility of persons with disabilities by providing and facilitating wheelchair repair services
- Manage a stimulation programme for persons with severe disabilities
- Promote disability awareness and accessibility in the workplace
Crochet training sponsored by Momentum
Latest modification: 30/03/2016